Bilsteins and spring seats...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so let’s get this straight: you give a little finger wagging emoji when someone calls you a name. Yet in this thread alone you’ve called me “bromo” and “ma-boy”.

perhaps you should put that wagging finger where the sun don’t shine!
my boy and bromocide...............lol. Yer' all so tough behind a keyboard.

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have you ever considered an anger management class?

Have you ever considered not being a ********? Have you ever considered not chiming in on subjects that you have zero knowledge of? Have you ever considered that when you don’t reply, this forum is a better place?

1oldtimer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Y'all better watch it. I gots me a black belt in forum karate. And I learned that when I became a CB Rambo. hahahahahahaha
This is certainly entertaining.

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have you ever considered not being a ********? Have you ever considered not chiming in on subjects that you have zero knowledge of? Have you ever considered that when you don’t reply, this forum is a better place?
Actually I have a lengthy automotive resume~ and quite knowledgeable in the field. Novices often disagree but have no track record and little common sense. I really think you should look into an anger management class. :mad3: