Can’t wait!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

suzziecanozie

Reaction score
We ordered our Expy Max XLT at the end of November. Haven’t heard a thing from Ford. Not a confirmation or build date. Anybody else experiencing lack of contact?

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We ordered our Expy Max XLT at the end of November. Haven’t heard a thing from Ford. Not a confirmation or build date. Anybody else experiencing lack of contact?

Have you talked to your Ford salesperson regarding the order status?

BravoAlpha

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Things are moving slowly. My father has been at Ford for years (sales). Dealers can get weekly updates. recently, dealers have been in the dark so sales people now try to encourage a sale but at the same time keep customer expectations low. A difficult rope to walk. So many customers are having a negative experience long before they receive the product. It’s a tough business and not for the faint of heart.

many manufacturers are using this current environment to build a case against dealers long term. In every crisis..there is opportunity. I believe Ford would love nothing more than to eliminate the dealers entirely and deliver to customers directly. Dealers would transition to service only.

Pawpaw

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Things are moving slowly. My father has been at Ford for years (sales). Dealers can get weekly updates. recently, dealers have been in the dark so sales people now try to encourage a sale but at the same time keep customer expectations low. A difficult rope to walk. So many customers are having a negative experience long before they receive the product. It’s a tough business and not for the faint of heart.

many manufacturers are using this current environment to build a case against dealers long term. In every crisis..there is opportunity. I believe Ford would love nothing more than to eliminate the dealers entirely and deliver to customers directly. Dealers would transition to service only.

Sounds like what the oil companies did to the mom and pop dealers in the 70's. Squeezed them out and took over the locations and went to self-serve.