captain chair in 1st gen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

novaford1

Reaction score
im planning on working on my interior this spring and wondering if the navigator seats will work and if i can replace the bench style seats in the second row for captn seats

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't know about the navigator seats, but there is a thread about replacing the bench style seats in the second row for captn seats. I do believe you can do that.

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you should be able too almost all the bolt patterns are the same between the expy and navi as long as you stay in the same years like first gen's all work for first gens and so on.

OP
OP
N

novaford1

Reaction score
I don't know about the navigator seats, but there is a thread about replacing the bench style seats in the second row for captn seats. I do believe you can do that.

i was looking for the thread do u know which section its located in or can u post the link for it

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
Mine has 4 captain's chairs from an F150 limited (original owner installed them), so I think you'll have no problems.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Mine has 4 captain's chairs from an F150 limited (original owner installed them), so I think you'll have no problems.

Any interior photos...would be interested in seeing them?