Car alarm goes off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wakeboarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It will not default. It resets to all sensors every time the vehicle is shut off. 99whitec5coupe.....funny thing is it didn't come with a manual. I bought it used. Sorry for taking up your precious time....I was under the impression people could come on here to gain knowledge and understanding from others. Keyboard warrior, huh?
Did you try Settings -> Vehicle -> Alarm as suggested above? What options do you see?

You could also try electrical tape over two two sensors in the overhead console.

OP
OP
F

Freedomexpo

Reaction score
Aggiegrad05......does it stay that way? Or does it reset to all sensors every time you turn the vehicle off and then on?

3rd Expyowner123

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m guessing this is a safety feature to help prevent child deaths from being left in a hot car

cfldad

Reaction score
Could be. My kids set it off a few times until I started using the door keypad. Usually leave it running and them locked up.