coil overs!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnny boy

Reaction score
ive replaced 2 coil overs in recent months...and the lagging sputtering problem is rectified momentarily...and then a few weekd later another coil goes bad....is this indicative of a larger problem...or do they just tend to go around the same time....considering the high cost of decent coils it would be horrible if i ihad to replace all of them,,,
06 expy limited
THANKs

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
usually once one goes, the rest tend to follow! sux but that is just how it works. you would be better off just replacing them all. are you doing it or is the shop? cuz the COP's really arent that expensive from what ive heard on here.

97ExpGuy

Reaction score
ive replaced 2 coil overs in recent months...and the lagging sputtering problem is rectified momentarily...and then a few weekd later another coil goes bad....is this indicative of a larger problem...or do they just tend to go around the same time....considering the high cost of decent coils it would be horrible if i ihad to replace all of them,,,
06 expy limited
THANKs

Nah, I bought a set of 8 off ebay from Global Automotive for around or under $100...I don't remember exactly but its the most cost effective way to go.