Considering selling my aftermarket parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am looking to jump ship and possibly trade in my Expedition for a F250 diesel.

These are the parts I may be parting with if I do so...

Westin black brush guard

KMC XD Hoss black/silver 20x9 wheels, no curb rash or scratches, wrapped in 285/50-20 Nitto Terra Grapplers 80+% tread left

Westin tail light guards

Magnaflow 3 inch stainless catback exhaust ( I would need your stock catback also)

I will know for sure in the next week.

All parts are off my 2nd Gen Expedition.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
:nono::nono::nono:

Well... least your staying in the ford family. :)

OP
OP
FtLaudBlkGT

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, I really wanted an Excursion, but they are very hard to find with low miles... I would keep the wheels but they won't fit since I need 8 lug.

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do you still have the tv? If so my brother may want a package deal for it n the wheels

OP
OP
FtLaudBlkGT

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do you still have the tv? If so my brother may want a package deal for it n the wheels

I can't really pull the over-head tv because the previous owner made a hole in the roof liner. I am probably going to install a Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD deck I have here to keep it functional.

TheGuyWho

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You should wait till you find an Excursion. Those things are awesome!! I want one so bad, but couldn't talk the wife into one because of the size…

Too bad your parts are Gen II's, and that youre so far away. Would liked to get that exhaust!

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've always admired your brush guard....but I'm also looking at trading my Expedition in as well so we"ll see.

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Magnaflow 3 inch stainless catback exhaust ( I would need your stock catback also)

how much are you looking for since i figure we will be doing the work?