Control Arms for Lifted 2015 XLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drbr0b0tnik

Reaction score
The UCA angle of the 3/2 lift is brutal. Like it’s odd they say it’s totally cool. I watched their YouTube install video of those and tons of comments on the angle it produces. Not sure of an aftermarket UCA option specifically for the 3/2.

mjp2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are there alternative lifts that don't product this angle?
It's not the type of lift but the overall height increase that affects the angles. Less lift will help but the same amount of lift from a different design won't change anything unless that kit includes high-angle components like replacement control arms.

DeafBringer

Reaction score
common issue for IFS vehicles. Have to relocate the control arms lower in order to reduce the angle or control arms designed to run with high angles long term. Either option are not cheap.

mjp2

Full Access Members
Reaction score

...among others. I used to race SCORE and have had personal experience with products from the above fabrication shops and they all hold up.

OP
OP
2015owner2015

2015owner2015

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I went with the ICON tubular control arm which they say is suitable for my style of lighter duty off roading . It's about half the price of the other.

We'll see how it works!

eugene11

Reaction score
I went with the ICON tubular control arm which they say is suitable for my style of lighter duty off roading . It's about half the price of the other.

We'll see how it works!
So how does it work? Better?
Did you install 5100 on the lowest setting PLUS 3/2 spacers on top? Why did you opt out just the highest setting on shocks?

twodollars

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone know what year f150 upper control arms fit the 2013 expedition? Have not found a definitive answer. I have a 2 inch spacer on mine, and get the clunk when the suspension cycles. I need to resolve upper arms or pull the lift off. Drives me nuts. Jenky.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire