converted XLT to LED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Molaf

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine have dark spots too but they don't bother me because it's like the first 10 feet in front of the car.

KSC 2019 XLT

Reaction score
Per the owner's manual, there are vents in the housing so moisture is expected.

Drew47000000

Reaction score
Not that I would ever condone putting bulbs that put out 2x-10x the light output into the same housing, it sounds like you could use some capacitors. The LEDs should be using significantly less power than a halogen ever would. Maybe there is a quick dip in voltage as the engine turns off? This sounds weird...

I hate the flicker too! Please let me know if anyone has a solution with capacitors. I notice it upon starting up at a red light or somewhere the auto start/stop functions. I went with LED bulb swap out as well and would love to resolve this.

Molaf

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hate the flicker too! Please let me know if anyone has a solution with capacitors. I notice it upon starting up at a red light or somewhere the auto start/stop functions. I went with LED bulb swap out as well and would love to resolve this.
If yours are flickering at other times other than ignition after start/stop, then yes, you will need capacitors. What make of LED bulbs are using?

Diverdown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ll have to do this too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk