Cracked windshield - Warranty?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had some glass replaced on a Flex and man it was never the same, the glass wind whistled all the time at speed. I'm guessing the glass was inferior. The claimed it was a Ford part, but it had all different numbers and labels on the glass, liars.

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I learned the Safelite lesson on a prior vehicle when they put a nice slice/gouge in the paint on my fender from one of their knife blades.

OP
OP
B

BlackedOutFox

Reaction score
Despite my hesitation to use Safelite, I’m happy to report that the windshield has been replaced with an OEM windshield (all the correct stamps and markings). I did verify the windshield before the installation. The Safelite tech was knowledgeable and took pride in his work. Im sure “pride” is the keyword in this instance considering the bad experiences between other members and Safelite.

techdude99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Safelite replaced windshields in my TSX and MDX when I was in Tampa, Florida. I had to cover the cost difference between aftermarket and OEM due to my insurance. No issues with the installation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt