Custom Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Explor2Exped

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I've been looking into some head & tail lights. So many options & so many prices.

This is what I found so far. http://nashville.craigslist.org/pts/2254473111.html

I like them & the price (because they are priced at over $100 in my catalog) but I wanted to get everybody's opinion on them.

Do they look good or are they tacky?

Also where's the best place to get them? (besides craigslist & Ebay Motors)

I also want to do the lower grill fog lights or behind the grill fog lights. Any suggestions?

:think::think::think:

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In my opinion, they look good, on a Honda Civic and not an Expedition.. I've learned living in humid South Florida that cheap lights get moisture in them..

I want tinted tail lights, but want to keep the stock design of the lens.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
those aren't bad... I had them but then went to LED ones.... if you wanna stay stock get stock looking tails.... if you want to stand out and be different cheap taillights are a start... and if you don't like them 5 min you can go back to stock...

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
those aren't bad... I had them but then went to LED ones.... if you wanna stay stock get stock looking tails.... if you want to stand out and be different cheap taillights are a start... and if you don't like them 5 min you can go back to stock...

I wouldn't mind LED ones...

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
old pics... but still have the lights.... just have a hitch and roll pan now... guess I need to detail expy and take some new pics

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the end of the LEDs has the same base as the stock light bulb... so just plug and play... mine reused the stock back-up bulb... need to order a LED back-up bulb

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
everything is plug and play for tail lights...take out the bulb for the brake light and input to plug for the new lights...when you take out your reverse bulb (attached) just insert in new reverse area...they wont come with a reverse bulb so you must use your reverse bulb/wiring...nothing to take off or wire...just simply untwist from old light assy and twist in new assy...