Customize My 98 Expo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dschallmo98expo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was thinking of customizing my Expo. Make it look like below:

What are your thoughts. I want to be different.

Attachments

• th9N09I5CM.jpg
    th9N09I5CM.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 60
  • thZMQ280H0.jpg
    thZMQ280H0.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 57
  • thQO0GBU2E.jpg
    thQO0GBU2E.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 50
  • thNNYP0PLH.jpg
    thNNYP0PLH.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
A lot of people have done similar on jeeps Cherokee's. Personally I've never seen a single truck done correctly and a lot of reinforcement is needed to compiscate for the lost reinforcement the roof offered. Also you will have to figure a way out to reseal the exposed interior compartment and make it so it's weather proof and ridget otherwise it's gonna be like driving an open top bronco and good luck if you're stuck in a rain storm. Obviously there's a lot of work involved to doing it the "right" way and money is a factor you have to consider. Also if you do go through this your resale value severly drops and you can only entertain a certain market. A small one at best so consider it wisely before making any moves on this idea.

Doing that is going to make your truck called a expedition sport trac similar to what ford did to the explorer truck.

Last edited: