Damned resistor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bbboone23

Reaction score
Hi! I have a 2017 Ford expedition XLT, without the dual climate control. Blower motor stopped blowing. I replaced the resistor and it worked for about a month and quit again. I have now replaced the blower motor and the plug and put a new resistor in and now it is only stuck on high. The controls do not turn the system on or off but it does control cool and heat. Please help!

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi! I have a 2017 Ford expedition XLT, without the dual climate control. Blower motor stopped blowing. I replaced the resistor and it worked for about a month and quit again. I have now replaced the blower motor and the plug and put a new resistor in and now it is only stuck on high. The controls do not turn the system on or off but it does control cool and heat. Please help!

OEM Motorcraft or aftermarket parts?

OP
OP
Bbboone23

Bbboone23

Reaction score
Thank you ! I’m on it. So frustrating to pay 90$ for a part that is useless if this is the case