Interior 4 pin connector for blower resistor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
First off, thank y’all in advance.

I replaced the blower resistor under the glovebox because wiggling the wires under the dash no longer turned the blower on. But it didn’t fix the problem.

Upon examining the wires and connector, I got it to come on and off intermittently but also got some sparks. The wires into the 4 pin male connector are fine, as is the fuse. But I believe the issue is with the connector that plugs into the resistor.

The local auto parts stores have 4 wire pigtail connectors, but they’re too small.

Does anyone know where I can find the correct connector in a pigtail form, so I can just cut the wires get this fixed?

Thanks again!

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Hi all, replaced resistor, replaced harness, nothing. Upon further inspection, found that the connection into the blower motor was, let’s say, fubar.
Anyone know where I can find one of these connectors before I waste my time at Napa and Autozone?
Merry Christmas and thank ya’ll in advance!E49D8FE0-E88D-4DD6-837F-D0C0EDC41DD7.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett