Ddm 6k hids fogs and 6k low beams!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I finally got my ddm kits installed and i love them they are bright as hell, way brighter than my 100w xenon bulbs, i had ordered the 9006 and h10 kit, and one of the ballast were bad i called ddm and they were a$$holes but they replaced the ballast for free. All together $70 shipped, i dont like to reccomend stuff untill i tryed it out for 2 weeks with no issues but these do have my stamp of approval! At $30 a set! Ill post up pics later

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HIDs

hey whats going on man!!! been a while...hate 2 say but i got those canelli's on my green 04 EX now!!! dont know if you remember u sent me the link for some that were 2700...they were painted but i got the all chrome for $3000. thats good that you approve...the HIDs are next on my list. i have headlights and green underbody neon coming. so why didnt you do the 9005? are they so bright you dont need the hi beam? let me know.

CANT WAIT TO SEE THE PICS!!!

BHSOULJA

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mirrors

hey, did you paint the mirrors yourself? if not, how much they run you?