Dealers not posting price on a '13 King Ranch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
34Ford

34Ford

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I doubt anyone would have to pay the 29k but I do know I wouldn't pay that much if it was in New York.

We rarely see any snow anymore. Especially Ga.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You didn't say how much mileage, but even with low mileage, $25,000 is car gurus top price. Dealers always try to squeak out top dollar. Sorta like a fancy restaurant does, with that 4 oz steak that costs $45.00. Try one of the other sites or maybe buy private party, just pay someone to do an evaluation. I never buy from car lots, unless new, pre owns can be a disappointment.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
34Ford

34Ford

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They finally dropped the price to $26,900 so last saturday the wife and I drove the 4 hours down figuring I would come home with it.
Was raining and it was wet. Found some scrapes on the fender, stone chips on the front, and the paint was worn off where you put you foot on the runner board.

My '08 looks better on the outside.

Looks good on the inside, naturally it has more new features like folding mirrors. I like the rear bench seat, dvd players in each headrest. Like the chrome mirrors and cargo rack.
Now for the test drive, nope, that did it. It had no more power than mine.

I figured all this time mine was lacking power, but now they are really this weak.

So they had a '15 2wd Limited that I knew I would like the power. I did like that power, but I will have to sell my Mach 1 and my King Ranch to afford one of those.

I asked them for the out the door price for the KR and it was back up to 30k.

So a long trip back home driving interstate 85 in the poring rain. Wasted day except for good gas prices.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They finally dropped the price to $26,900 so last saturday the wife and I drove the 4 hours down figuring I would come home with it.
Was raining and it was wet. Found some scrapes on the fender, stone chips on the front, and the paint was worn off where you put you foot on the runner board.

My '08 looks better on the outside.

Looks good on the inside, naturally it has more new features like folding mirrors. I like the rear bench seat, dvd players in each headrest. Like the chrome mirrors and cargo rack.
Now for the test drive, nope, that did it. It had no more power than mine.

I figured all this time mine was lacking power, but now they are really this weak.

So they had a '15 2wd Limited that I knew I would like the power. I did like that power, but I will have to sell my Mach 1 and my King Ranch to afford one of those.

I asked them for the out the door price for the KR and it was back up to 30k.

So a long trip back home driving interstate 85 in the poring rain. Wasted day except for good gas prices.

30k for a 5.4 that ain't even a Lincoln???? ****

Canada sells brand new '19 SSV 4x4's to retail buyers for 43k USD

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you test driving ones with 3.31s or 3.73s? 3.31 is generally a cruising gear while 3.73s give more acceleration. I wouldn’t call them weak since they post faster times and ratings than their main competitor (Tahoe) in the 2008 MY. The Triton isn’t a revver it’s a mid range torque engine for hauling stuff and kids around. While a 5.3 Chevy feels faster on the butt dyno because it’s rev happy reality is different as it lacks the torque of the Ford.

Coming from an Explorer V6 the 5.4 felt much more powerful to me. Also depends what you come from.

Last edited:

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Seeing how they bought it thru a auction they probably gave $20k for it. No dealer wants to buy a loaded luxury suv knowing most expeditions sold are XLT's.

You can see it at their website. https://www.libertychevroletusa.com...pedition-b64795660a0e0ae877596e0fae5088f0.htm

If they have it in a month when I'm in GA, I might go see it.

Buy a Gator with twice the miles for half the money if you want blingy trim and options

With 30 grand, shop lowish miles 15-17 or high mileage 4th gen 2018