Dent and scratch my door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S13ka24de

Reaction score
This morning i pull out of my driveway and knock over my blue plastic garbage can. To my surprise it dented and scratched the paint down to you can see white power. I only moved my 5 feet max before the contact. The door and the pa8nt most be super thin. Careful guys...n no the can was light too

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This morning i pull out of my driveway and knock over my blue plastic garbage can. To my surprise it dented and scratched the paint down to you can see white power. I only moved my 5 feet max before the contact. The door and the pa8nt most be super thin. Careful guys...n no the can was light too
Well your post you wrote looks like it was written by a drunk, so that might be your first problem..

Oklahoma Jim

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Paintless dent repair is amazingly successful. I had a small dent taken out of my driver's door and you could never tell it was there.

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What you speaking of about??? That englush is perfeclty good and ok.
Maybe your eye-ears are mess ed uped.
Lol

Some of us drink. Some is too much Mtn Dew!!! Others just slap happy.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Get me drunk, and I can swear in 4 languages. My Spanish gets better too! Donde Este los Banos? I gotta pee.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk