do i have a lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my friends step dads 02 xlt has bags. its just more common with bags, nvy and nuts both have ebs and have coils. i agree with thermo with the assumtion. makes sence. but still. not a big deal. as for lift idk. only way to really tell is see if you crank the t bars. if you can then no lift. also the 99-02 expos are lifted high from ford then the 97-98s.

OP
OP
2000eb

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
really how much higher do you know what they did different.

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
When it came to EB's, you had to special order them without the air ride suspension. If you got a basic EB truck, it came with the air ride suspension. That was part of the EB package. As for the XLT's having air bags, that was an upgrade that you could have added to the truck. For clarification, the 4x4's got a 4 corner system where the 2wd trucks only got rear leveling.

OP
OP
2000eb

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok so does anyone know what the stock ride height of my truck should be and where the measurements are taken from

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ill have to look in my manuals. i dont remember exactly. but the difference between the 97-98 and 99-02 is about an inch. so not a BIG difference, but you can tell if you look.