doesnt have any go

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverbackexpo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys im back after fixing 95% of the problem brutus had now he's acting like he doesn't want to go anywhere when I step on the gas. From what I have gotten from other convos on here is that I mite be clogged catalytic converters or the sensor that is after the mass air flow sensor. Guys please tell me what u think it could be.

semperfi96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sounds like one of the 4 cats are giving you a problem, I just went thru the same thing. had 2 cut out completely then just went with 2 only. seemed to have been what I needed. Mind you I am in a state with no emission laws too.

OP
OP
silverbackexpo

silverbackexpo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also when it gets to operating temp that's when it starts to run like it doesn't want to go anywhere. But when's its cold it runs good.

OP
OP
silverbackexpo

silverbackexpo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do u know which ones would be clogged also is there any one in new York that knows where I can get o2 foulers because I might jus get rid of them an go true dual with a x pipe.

semperfi96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you can leave the o2 sensors due to where they are, there are 4 total 2 small ones and 2 large ones they are attached together basically by 2' if you do one side the back pressure on the other side will not be the same. its off by 4 pounds of pressure and could cause problems.

I would go ahead and get all 4 cut out , cost me 60 per side when I did mine. then just welded striaght pipe in place. and never had to touch the 4 o2 sensors

Exia

Full Access Members
Reaction score
One word.... "Borla"

Those sound mean, cause flowmasters are so overrated anymore...
As long as you can find a shop to cut them off, you should be fine, but if you are worried, the SES light will be on then buy a HF Cat, they cost around 40 bucks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69