Door alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GeezingInVA

Reaction score
My 2016 Limited's driver door has been misaligned since original delivery. I've just resigned myself to live with it as my dealer always manages to un-do something that's perfectly fine while trying to address a requested fix. :)

DD777

Reaction score
Our new Max is at the dealer having doors aligned along with a few other things and we will pickup tomorrow.

Shaun Swiers

Reaction score
Yep I'm having rear passenger door on our 19 Max Limited corrected tomorrow since I'm taking it in to have some PPF applied..

DD777

Reaction score
We got our Max back and the doors look great. All 4 doors had issues and I was not thrilled to say the least but they now look great.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Expedition Limited 4x4, purchased new, and with properly aligned doors.

This thread is a testament to the poor quality of assembly and lack of quality control inspection at the truck plant for the 2018 models.

Sad.

Matthew Hoover

Reaction score
I feel that possibly one of my doors is not aligned, but I also feel it might be just a slightly crooked trim piece. Are there any pre/ post alignment photos anyone can provide?
Also was it just a visual thing or were there extra closing noises observed to let y’all know about the misalignment?