Drivers door sill plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nubia

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Where can I find a drivers door sill plate and scuff board? I'm missing the piece that snaps in that faces out. I've looked on ebay with no luck. I'm not even sure if I have the correct name of the item. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Where can I find a drivers door sill plate and scuff board? I'm missing the piece that snaps in that faces out. I've looked on ebay with no luck. I'm not even sure if I have the correct name of the item. Any help would be appreciated.

Did you try the part's department of a Ford dealership with you vehicle's VIN?

OP
OP
N

nubia

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm trying to avoid the dealership price tag. However, if I have to resort to it I will.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You must have a local Pick a Part or Pull a Part salvage yard. Try there, if you find one the right color it will probably be dirt cheap.

OP
OP
N

nubia

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah good idea... I'll do that first and if it fails I'll have to go the dealer route

OP
OP
N

nubia

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ebay if used is OK.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
What is the correct name for the part? It's the piece that snaps in towards the outside on the sill.. Thank you

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the correct name for the part? It's the piece that snaps in towards the outside on the sill.. Thank you

Do you have a picture of what you are looking for? Take a picture of the other side so we can see and then maybe we can give you the name.