Electric running boards won't go all the way up.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Robert McMillan got banned then had a sex change then came back as Sunflowergirl . I could tell by her Adam's apple. Relentless

Sunflowergirl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Robert McMillan got banned then had a sex change then came back as Sunflowergirl . I could tell by her Adam's apple. Relentless
Love you guys so much! Come on man just let me stay, I’ll try my best to keep my comments low key unless someone else wants to start stuff.

Sunflowergirl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The amount of stuff I see posted on here that people get away with is ridiculous. Rjdelp got to stay for a long time, 07navi, Loki wolf, all probably good guys who wear heart on sleeve.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Here the thing , you all can stay but I cant have the bickering the trolling the I'm going to report you cuz you bought a white Expedition if you cant be civil I will ban you plain and simple

OP
OP
07navi

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ever find out why the boards are sagging?
They work solidly, but the only problem is they stop 1" short of going up all the way and what gets me is that the hinges fold flat. If I could just move the whole things (both sides) up a bit they would be fine. I am going to look into it deeper when I get more time.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I do remember the guy at the dealer saying to use a certain spray lube on it they use it on guns called tri-flow it does not collect dirt

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1