Electrical issue no light, radio always on, and auto headlight not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
do you have your owners manual as it will show the location and number for the fuses and relays

When you checked the fuses was the key in the Ign.?
was the engine running or was it off.

DID YOU CHECK BOTH SIDES OF THE FUSE?? this is very important

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
lets go back to the test on the windows see post # 7 and 9

try doing this again but this time after you shut down the engine and remove the key see if the windows operate then open the door and see if they still operate

OP
OP
C

Crazy_moh

Reaction score
lets go back to the test on the windows see post # 7 and 9

try doing this again but this time after you shut down the engine and remove the key see if the windows operate then open the door and see if they still operate

Yeah they will keep operating.

I don't have owners manual. I checked them will the car is running and will it's off. Yeah I check both side of the fuse

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
once you shut the engine off and remove the key the widows will operate for a set time period but when the door is opened they should no longer operate

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the attached is a copy of the fuse block for the 03 expy It may appear different than what is in the owners manual

Look at this print and you will see the large relays I would like you to remove C2075 Acc Delay Relay and replace it with the C2110 Trailer tow relay Then try the windows again and see if the radio shuts off when the door is opened

Attachments

• 11-1.pdf
    23.3 KB · Views: 119
OP
OP
C

Crazy_moh

Reaction score
the attached is a copy of the fuse block for the 03 expy It may appear different than what is in the owners manual

Look at this print and you will see the large relays I would like you to remove C2075 Acc Delay Relay and replace it with the C2110 Trailer tow relay Then try the windows again and see if the radio shuts off when the door is opened

I tried it and still the radio kept working. Also, I noticed that the doors won't lock after I drive.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
next try this Reinstall the relays

Disconnect the battery for about 20 minutes then reconnect and try everything out