EX POLICE 2010 EXPEDITION REAR POWER WINDOWS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster427

Reaction score
How are the rear power windows typically disabled for police vehicles. They still work from the drivers switch. I removed the door panels, and I didn't see anything disconnected.

3tonsoffun

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How are the rear power windows typically disabled for police vehicles. They still work from the drivers switch. I removed the door panels, and I didn't see anything disconnected.
The switch that disables then should be on your arm rest and toggle between a window and a window with an x on it

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
If the front passenger side window switch doesn't work either, the feed to the locking switch on the driver's door panel has been cut. If only the back window switches don't operate and the drivers window switch does, check the plugs to the rear window switches and their power feed.

03NavigatorGuy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ford Interceptors, and I believe this will be true on SSV's, are delivered with the power window connections to the rear doors disconnected. Simply locate the harness and reconnect and you'll have power to your rear windows. I believe the connectors are part of the main harness, it will be found coming from the cowl on each side, and will run down the frame rail area (inside of course) concealed by plastic sill trim pieces etc. The connections in question are usually found along the harness before the center pillar/rear door. Hope this helps!