Expedition Advertising Campaign

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Going_Going_Gone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maybe it's just because I own one now, but for the first time in my memory I have been seeing a variety of Expedition ads on TV. Almost more regularly than I see actual vehicles on the street. They sneak up on you, nothing like the attention grabbing "Eastbound and Down" truck ads do.

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yep Ford is knee deep in moving the new expys
its pay day for them. love the one with 7 passengers and two horses
round here new expsys dont last long on the lot. and used ones follow closely on their heels

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Very few Expeditions on the road here, but the used 3rd/4th gens fly off the lot pretty quickly nonetheless. I've lost track of how many people have peered out the window at my truck and asked: "Is that a Suburban?" NO! :p

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Been seeing more Expies and Gators on the roads in the southwest.

It was definitely a missed opportunity for Ford for a while, when the default big good truck on the road was the F150, but when people shopped for fullsize SUVs, they usually got Tahoes and Yukons

Plati

Reaction score
In NYS, on the registration card ... My Expys are listed as a Suburban. That alwAys pizzed me off.

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I thought you would be referring to the annoying ads that have started around here.

cmiles97

Full Access Members
Reaction score
:O I was always annoyed that my SUV was listed as a station wagon in PA.

That's how I describe mine LOL. It's my giant ford country squire 4x4. Other than towing a few times a year that's all I really use it for. Now let's make that a commercial.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Maybe it's just because I own one now, but for the first time in my memory I have been seeing a variety of Expedition ads on TV. Almost more regularly than I see actual vehicles on the street. They sneak up on you, nothing like the attention grabbing "Eastbound and Down" truck ads do.

The “Eastbound and Down” Ford pickup truck TV ad is one of the best I’ve seen in years.