Expedition XLT Max in major accident

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shutterbug57

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OP’s wreck is similar to one I was almost in +/-30 years ago. I was driving from Waco to DFW and was in the left lane at the time - the weather was severe clear. The other side was backed up for construction which was well marked. A trucker came over the rise doing at least the normal speed limit. There was no way he could get stopped before he would hit stopped cars. He swerved into the median and capsized.

The trailer swung through the lane I was in. I swerved over a lane, but the kid behind me never saw it coming. 4 teens were DRT. I stopped to see if we could help, no chance, there was brain matter and body parts everywhere in their car. The trucker tried to run away; he didn’t get far before others stopped him.

Glad the OP’s wreck was less severe.

TBaganATX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That’s a phone call to Thomas J. Henry, or some other high powered attorney. I’m not a money grabber or ambulance chaser, but that big rig was hauling A$$ for as foggy as it was.

I watched the full clip and the accident was crazy! I don’t think anyone had any life threatening injuries. Horrible accident to say the least.

On another note...... Thomas J Henry is a fauqing DOUCHE bag! I own a service biz, and a fleet of trucks. I was sued by this DOUCHE and firm over a chicken shit accident and a girl with no insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully everyone involved was ok, SUV and Semi drivers hopefully were charged with wreckless driving. I cannot stand ambulance chasers either.

Last edited:

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry... Thomas J Henry is a fauqing DOUCHE bag! I own a service biz, and a fleet of trucks. I was sued by this DOUCHE and firm over a chicken shit accident and a girl with no insurance.

I first read this as there being actual chicken feces involved with an accident and was really hoping for the rest of the story... damn disappointed now.

TBaganATX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I first read this as there being actual chicken feces involved with an accident and was really hoping for the rest of the story... damn disappointed now.

Artie,

I can share the whole story if you want.. I just saw his name and went on a rant.. My insurance company finally settled this earlier this week.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Artie,

I can share the whole story if you want.. I just saw his name and went on a rant.. My insurance company finally settled this earlier this week.

Only if it involves chicken shit lol

I sold commercial insurance for ten years so I know all about predatory lawyer types.