Expy roll over test

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
every once in awhile this gets reposted. haha but seriously. whos gonna get pushed by a bull dozer. ive never gotten close to flipping mine, the gf on the other hand has. out in glamis 15 psi in the tires and floors it and turns 180. first and only time ive ever seen it up on two wheels.

OP
OP
Fat Jack

Fat Jack

Reaction score
sorry for being redundant

Sorry fellas i didnt know that it gets posted ever so often. I roll up on this stuff all the time and i see a lot more than most of y'all do just driving by

Here's one i bet you have not seen

I roll up and this is what i find and im the first one there i even beat the troopers by bout 10 minutes

the victim
IMAG0199.jpg

the cause
IMAG0200.jpg

yes thats a baby seat hangin outta the trunk
IMAG0201.jpg

see where i knocked out the window to get in
IMAG0202.jpg

blue car pulled out in front of the red truck. red truck was doing bout 65. i found a sweating seagrams bottle in the blue car. had the trooper do a BAC. u guessed it blue car was drunker than ****** brown

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
its all good. it usually gets lost in the pages somewhere. nice for new people to see it. and damn. i saw a accident today too. hit and run from what i could see. a little 5 lug toyota truck hit something. crushed his whole front end. two popo were there and driver was fine. other car no where to be seen. and he hit hard too what ever he hit was crushed as well.