Exterior Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

probstct

Reaction score
Just got my 2011 Limited two weeks ago and I'm loving it, especially the ride.

Looking for mud/splash flaps, I do have power running boards. I'm not really finding anything for the front. I can find plenty for the back.
I would like them to match. Ford emblem or not, that doesn't matter to me.

Also looking for advise on the Window Shades, in channel or tape to the door? What have you all seen work best?
What are your thoughts on the wind guard for the sun roof?

Does anyone have a manufacturer/part number for the cargo mat that would cover the third row of seats when stowed?
Thanks for the advice.

07mustangman

Reaction score
Weathertech makes a set for front and rear that work with the power running boards. Works great on my 2011 Limited.

dcsang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I chose WeatherTech for in channel deflectors. It was necessary to use dry **** in the window channel to prevent issues with the automatic window.

OP
OP
P

probstct

Reaction score
Weathertech makes a set for front and rear that work with the power running boards. Works great on my 2011 Limited.
I search on their site and didn't find it but, I'll look again.
I did get a set for the back already, from Weathertech, and they are great.
Thanks for the reply

OP
OP
P

probstct

Reaction score
I chose WeatherTech for in channel deflectors. It was necessary to use dry **** in the window channel to prevent issues with the automatic window.
Thanks, I found a set from Ava, they where inexpensive and are working great. Thanks for the reply

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze