F150 rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2007Limited

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A few years ago I bent a rim on my 07 Limited. Wasn't really noticeable and didn't affect the ride. That was until I got new tires. With the new tires I'm getting a lot of wobble around 70-80. I'm looking at a set of rims from a 2015 F150. I think I remember someone on the forum with the same setup and it looked sharp.

If you've done this please post some pictures.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

bloodhound

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A few years ago I bent a rim on my 07 Limited. Wasn't really noticeable and didn't affect the ride. That was until I got new tires. With the new tires I'm getting a lot of wobble around 70-80. I'm looking at a set of rims from a 2015 F150. I think I remember someone on the forum with the same setup and it looked sharp.

If you've done this please post some pictures.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Here's mine. Keep in mind the rear axel end is 1/2 in too long for the 2015 F-150 wheels so the center caps won't go on. Just trim the axel end.

IMG_20160623_162007060_HDR_zps4dkq7v0n.jpg

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not mine but looks fun:

00404_ielgzGD1zaD_600x450.jpg

00W0W_h7XB6chW80v_600x450.jpg

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
These are the same wheels that I'm looking to get. Hopefully these fit without having to cut shave or modify anything

IF you want to use a center cap on the rear wheel, this style wheel will require a couple threads of the axle end to be trimmed off -OR- a spacer to be used. Thats because the center cap needs to fit flush on the face of the wheel. IMO the rear wheel looks better with a spacer anyhow. To each his own.

My F150 Limited / Harley Davidson 22's do not require axle end to be cut off or a spacer as the center caps on these wheels are not flush mounted, they are raised domes, so the axle end can poke thru a little. It appears that Andy's above King Ranch wheels also do not have a flush mounted center cap, uses more of a raised dome, so will likely work without triming/spacers.

Don't forget closed end lug nuts if you don't already have them.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It appears that Andy's above King Ranch wheels also do not have a flush mounted center cap, uses more of a raised dome, so will likely work without triming/spacers.
I can confirm that mine did not require spacers and I don't think the axle stuck out that far on mine. The original wheels had flush caps if I remember correctly.

bloodhound

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just to clarify...the above wheels on the black/white Expy appear to be from a 2012-2014 F-150 with FX4 package. 2014 f-150 wheels and older have the correct backspacing. 2015 and newer are different, and rear axle will need trimming or use a wheel spacer (research this before deciding if you really want to).

OP
OP

2007Limited

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just to clarify...the above wheels on the black/white Expy appear to be from a 2012-2014 F-150 with FX4 package. 2014 f-150 wheels and older have the correct backspacing. 2015 and newer are different, and rear axle will need trimming or use a wheel spacer (research this before deciding if you really want to).

I appreciate all of this information. I was looking at the same rims that were listed as 2015 and although I like the look, I wouldn't of had enough stones to start messing with my rear axle.

Now just to find a set at a decent price.

Thanks again