Who else runs F150 wheels on their 3rd Gen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2013Tuxedo

Reaction score
What size wheels and tires are you all using? I'll need new tires before winter and I'm also seeing that takeoffs are the same price, I'd like to go to 18" from 20" for more sidewall.

mjp2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What size wheels and tires are you all using? I'll need new tires before winter and I'm also seeing that takeoffs are the same price, I'd like to go to 18" from 20" for more sidewall.
Down to 17" rims will work on the Expeditions, clearing the calipers and all that. I'm running 17" Raptor take-offs with 35" tires without issue.

2013Tuxedo

Reaction score
Down to 17" rims will work on the Expeditions, clearing the calipers and all that. I'm running 17" Raptor take-offs with 35" tires without issue.
Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for those. I'm not looking for anything too aggressive unfortunately, I really like my Defenders and how quiet they are compared to some other treads.

OP
OP
MidnightBruce

MidnightBruce

Reaction score
How is the ride quality? I have the same Expedition and have the option of getting these same new takeoffs. I like how they look
They ride great! No issues with ride quality. I actually really like this tire as it's much quieter than my 18s were.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire