Factory Limited or Platinum 22 inch wheels/tires for sale?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OH SNAP!!!! Shit is tight bruh!!!! Love it. Best looking black wheels on here so far. Go on and give this guy baller status on his bio!!!

Kalynn Willis

Reaction score
If anybody else is getting rid of the factory 22” wheels let me know. The car my wife wanted has the 20” and I really like the way the 22’s look. TIA

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If anybody else is getting rid of the factory 22” wheels let me know. The car my wife wanted has the 20” and I really like the way the 22’s look. TIA

Keep in mind that the Expeditions that come with stock 22's also have CCD suspension as stock. If you are intending to install 22's on an Expedition without CCD suspension, the ride may be a bit harsher than you prefer.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow rele, somebody mustve swapped ur wheels. You will take a hit in the ride and handling department if u switch back to 22s but im sure its not a big deal for you guys. It rides way more good than it should even without the ccd.