Final Question on my TPMS system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khpony

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I purchased the programming magnet, installed a new sensor in my spare to no avail. System will go into the programming mode but won't recognize and of the 5 wheels using the magnet. I believe I read here somewhere that Ford can reset the system. Does anyone know if this is correct? If so I'll have it done when I get it serviced at Ford next week
UPDATE: went to ford dealer today. they traced down my problem. The TPMS module is bad and needs replaced. they were able to tell me that Ford only used that module 6 months in 03 Expy's and that it's not available from dealers at this time. Module is currently reading tires at 280lbs. Does anyone possibly have a source for this module? The closest pick and pull is an hour away so it may come down to that. Also does anyone know where this module is located in the vehicle? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited: