First time Expedition owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brinly

Reaction score
Hello Everyone i figured instead of lurking around in the parking lot i may as well come in. But the name is Brinly or you can call me Brin heck call me anything you like as long as it's not late for supper. I am from a very rural area in Ohio and as the title says i am a first time owner of a second generation Expedition Eddie Bauer i call big Red. I happened to come across her while looking for something bigger then my S10 blazer she's got some annoying electrical gremlins skulking about nothing too drastic but i'll get them addressed when i can. That's about all i can think to say so without further adieu on with the pictures.20201109_140944.jpg 20201109_141018.jpg

Gary Waugh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the madness, most electrical issues seem to be due to corrosion in the wiring loom due to condensation or leaks, some can be a real bear to find.

OP
OP
B

Brinly

Reaction score
Welcome to the madness, most electrical issues seem to be due to corrosion in the wiring loom due to condensation or leaks, some can be a real bear to find.

Madness ? Wait i thought this was the insane asylum dang it ! I must've went down a door or two more then i should've. lol As for the gremlins not sure what the issue is just an example the back vent windows take their spells very seldom they both open and then most of the time just one opens and here lately neither one opens. That being said thankyou for the warm welcome.