Fog Light Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonwcha14

Reaction score
I'm looking for some Fog Lights for the 98 and am really confused as to what part will work. I got onto the Ford parts website and its gave me the part number: 15200. Then I Google searched for these lights and saw that Amazon has some but the pat numbers are a tad different. Ford just gave me 15200, whereas Amazon said this: Exact replacement for OEM #4L1Z 15201 AA & #4L1Z 15200 AA

It does have 15200 in it, so I'm assuming it'll work?

Thanks.

splintrcel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If the fog light looks the same it prob is the same. I had to replace my fog light in my truck as well. Search for the light by looking for your model and year. Everyone uses different part numbers for their product. Go with a nicer fog light as well. I paid $60 for mine and it has held up great, where i got it from i do not recall.

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
there are only 2 versions of the expedition fog lamp (F150s have 4 or more). The early model (longer oval) and the late model (shorter) so you cant go wrong.

look it up on ebay as well. most sellers have a vehicle chooser to verify compatibility