Fold mirror hack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flight-ER-Doc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone have a hack to get the power mirrors to fold automagically fold the mirrors when the engine is shut off?

Thanks

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Yeah, real simple. All you gotta do is pull down on the mirror adjustment knob when it is in its center position. If you’re too lazy to do that then should’ve bought a higher end vehicle for lazy ppl

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Well then don’t be lazy and take 1 second out of your day to pull down on a penny sized knob that is literally 5” away from where your hand is gonna be when you go open the door anyways. And $80k ain’t shit. There are people that own high end vehicles that would laugh at your statement.

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As was
Mentioned already, there’s no ForScan code that we can change to enable this. But, I’m sure with enough time and ingenuity you could wire up the fold switch to your door locks. If you wanted this feature bad enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bloodhound

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Something tells me the folding mirrors were not designed with this amount of use in mind, but who knows...