For real?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think you could order them with the capt seats for 2nd row... wish mine had it...

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
It is possible to get captains chairs in the second row of an Expy, but be ready to pay. what you have to do is to pull out the bench and then find a wrecked Navi that had the second row captain's chairs. Then you have to grab them and install them. Hopefully the chairs are of the same material you have in your truck or else you will end up re-upholstering some seats to make it all match. Don't forget to also grab the rear center console.

This was a common mod a few years back. All the seats bolt right up, it is just a matter of finding seats that you are willing to pay for. Plan on spending about $1000-1500 for this mod.

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
another way to do it is like i did with my explorer and get another 40% section like that one and custom install it. then find a f-150 shorty console and use it...alittle more work but it would be cheaper.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
is captains chairs in the second row really that uncommon??

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have 2nd row Captains ,came from the factory with it!:pepper::pepper::pepper: I'm glad cause it would have been a Mod that I would have done right away.