Ford expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bader

Reaction score
I have this problem the intlgent access to opening door not working only for the driver is working.... Any clue guys? Battery of the key is good... Try also the second key same story

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Bader

Reaction score
Hey dear... The battery was good...some one at Google said try to disconnect the car battery for 5 mint then attach it that will rest the car programs.. I didn't do it yet... I'm a farid that can couse more problems...

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How was the battery checked? What was the voltage and how was it charged?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey dear... The battery was good...some one at Google said try to disconnect the car battery for 5 mint then attach it that will rest the car programs.. I didn't do it yet... I'm a farid that can couse more problems...

If you can’t trust strangers on the internet that use fake names, really, who can you trust. Haha

OP
OP
B

Bader

Reaction score
Hey there... About trusting on the enternet... I do trust guys just like u who appear that they have good intentions to tryto give you some helps ... Tomorro I will drop by the dealer to know what should be done and how... and I will post about it... Take care...

OP
OP
B

Bader

Reaction score
About the Intelligent Access errors.... Today I went to the dealer and they fix it! They hook up it with pc and did some programming... Thats it... I ask how can i avoid this problem in the future they get confused... Didn't give me a clear answer...
Take care all.... Just want to share this piece of information with u

wakeboarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
About the Intelligent Access errors.... Today I went to the dealer and they fix it! They hook up it with pc and did some programming... Thats it... I ask how can i avoid this problem in the future they get confused... Didn't give me a clear answer...
Take care all.... Just want to share this piece of information with u

Does it list a TSB, parts, or a description on the invoice? If so, can you post the information?

OP
OP
B

Bader

Reaction score
The invoice was digital on thier systems so I didn't pay care at that moment... I just chat with guys who take the car... I will try to get a copy of that invoice and post its soon...