Ford Premium Maintenance Plan??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom T

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi

I consider to get a maintenance plan from Ford. How much is a 10k or 20k service without plan?

I could get a plan with 13 visits over 8 years for $1575. worth it?

Sgt Darkness

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Best coverage is the Premium Care, 8 years, 150k miles for $1,600.......covers pretty much everything. There are cheaper products but you get what you pay for. I’ll get the link and post it below.

Sgt Darkness

Full Access Members
Reaction score
www.lombardfordwarrantys.com

I guess you can tell the premium from Lombard Ford is better than the 13 visit deal. Get your quote from them and your dealer will match it. Sounds like your quote is a maintenance plan instead of a total coverage deal.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Tom T

Full Access Members
Reaction score
a) not talking Ford Protect but Maintenance plan (oil, multi point etc)
b) Cant see $1600 for 8yrs/150k mls, but $3100

Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 4.48.23 PM.png

Sgt Darkness

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I see....you’re looking for a maintenance plan instead of the Ford Premium Care plan which covers/warranties everything for up to eight years. Can’t give you any info on the maintenance plan as I haven’t researched it at all.

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
a) not talking Ford Protect but Maintenance plan (oil, multi point etc)
b) Cant see $1600 for 8yrs/150k mls, but $3100
Are there deductibles with the maintenance plan?

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Tom T

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Warranty is warranty but if nothing is broke just still have to change oil, wiper blades

Ford says $0 deductibles, but I guess material, other than oil is not included.

Comes up to ~$115 per service visit (oil, oil filter, work included). Good deal?

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Warranty is warranty but if nothing is broke just still have to change oil, wiper blades

Ford says $0 deductibles, but I guess material, other than oil is not included.

Comes up to ~$115 per service visit (oil, oil filter, work included). Good deal?
Maybe in Dallas Here in Virginia there are a couple dealerships that have free oil changes, state inspections($16 yearly), engine and parts and services guaranteed for as long as you own the vehicle. No material fee or any fee when you take it in just drop off and pick up. This one dealership in particular not only does that on new vehicles but used as well.
https://www.priorityford.com/priorities-for-life.html

Is there any other service besides oil change? Because aren't the multi point inspection intervals with the warranty as well?
$115 for a oil change is a big price but what's that Texas motto "the bigger the better"