Ford to Eliminate Parallel Parking Assist options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Asphalt Kid

Reaction score
I have it, but I have been reluctant to try it out figuring it would be just my luck to damage another vehicle. If I doesn't work, the initial warranty is over with
I agree..I've had it on the 4 previous Fords but could not come to trusting it so never used it....

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Try it, there's nothing to worry about. You are in control the entire time. If it's going to hit, then stop moving the truck. Pretty simple.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My issue is I know its there, but I refuse to let myself use it. I normally laugh at those that don't know how to parallel park, as it was actually something I had to prove I could do during my driving test at 16. I learned how to parallel park and back up trailers before I was allowed to drive, I actually found the trailer backup assist know worse than just using my mirrors and neck. But I did want the features, mostly in case the wife needs them if I'm not around and for resale.

The removal of this feature means that for every vehicle the remove this from, helps reduce losses on like 30 Li cells for their EV's.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire