From 4'z to 6'z!!!

Which set of 26 inch rims should I get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i've seen the C-Note in person...they look really good...not my style...to flashy...and HELL NO to the dueces...i may as well go with the helo...that looks like a challenge snake...

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
id say 2 or 4.
how about this ones the greed duece if you really wanna show of your calipers and the hypnotic 360 and see if you can get green inserts but the cnote looks pretty good

check out hipnotics site you can customize the rim colors

http://www.hipnoticwheels.com/wheelcustomizer/
theres a dude that works down the street form me that has a 2nd gen expy (black) on the c note rims ... i didnt see the black part at first and was whoa those are some thin ass rims for and expy? then i looked closer and realized there was more of the rim that was black (retard moment)

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dont worry mootoo we all have those moments. thats what happens when we get old.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good look'n out Solismo...WHO...stay hydrated...H20 to avoid moments like those!!! lol...

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok...becuz the wifey isnt happy with paying an extra $1600...i'm stay'n 24'z...dam women...i even push'd the fact that my b-day is in a couple of months so this would cover my anniversary gift from her, my b-day gift, AND father's day!!! no budge...so she rather by me a GLOC 23 .40...

so...i'm going with these...

Attachments

• wheels2_25-s[1].jpg
    wheels2_25-s[1].jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 43

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Off subject ....but make sure to go to an official glock dealer .... with military I'd $390 out the door (nationwide vet/ active duty discount) after taxes and everything. I found this out recently cuz I've been shopping around for a concealed carry .40

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'll check there sitte out for official authorized dealers for my area...good looking out!!!