FS 97 Expedition Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smokinbk

Reaction score
Parting out 97 Expedition, crashed in front. Green with tan interior. Email with any needs. THanks
Bryan

70bbftorino

Reaction score
how is passenger front fender? and which green the forest green color or that mint toothpaste color? i need a pass dark green- lil outside chicago

lvbgtds

Reaction score
Parts for expy?

Hood lifts still work? Rear wiper arm and all components? (no rear motor needed) The very last pillar on the diver side, between the quarter glass and the hatc? (Mine has a hell'a big dent in it.)

spadesluck

Reaction score
What was the milage? I am looking for the exhaust piping from the headers to the muffler. Also did this have the fog lights and are they working? Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
smokinbk

smokinbk

Reaction score
I have a good steering wheel in tan with minimal wear. I can send a pic if interested. Asking $50 delivered for it. The mileage on the truck is 122K. The front bumper was wrecked but the fog lamps are still in one piece. $45 delivered for both and yes they work. I have not taken the exhaust off as of yet. I do not know what shipping would cost to Florida. Make an offer on the exhaust. I would bet the shipping would be around $50. Let me know, thanks
Bryan

spadesluck

Reaction score
I have a good steering wheel in tan with minimal wear. I can send a pic if interested. Asking $50 delivered for it. The mileage on the truck is 122K. The front bumper was wrecked but the fog lamps are still in one piece. $45 delivered for both and yes they work. I have not taken the exhaust off as of yet. I do not know what shipping would cost to Florida. Make an offer on the exhaust. I would bet the shipping would be around $50. Let me know, thanks
Bryan

Sent you a PM

spadesluck

Reaction score
Bryan

Got the fogs in thanks. How about $50 for the exahaust and whatever shipping is? Just let me know.

drtj

Reaction score
how is the rear speaker on passenger side? Im gonna call it the sub. Its the one behind the middle seats. How much shipped to 31794

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeroday