Fuel tank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Calidad

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
interesting trailer I’ll check em out. Mileage hit shouldn’t be to bad. Keep gear off the roof of the Exp should get decent mileage.

My Sequoia our bikes were a bigger hit than the trailer.
Bikes can go on the trailer spare but there will he trips with a canoe on top, that plus the trailer should put me at late 60’s era muscle car MPG.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We got this with a few options. I’ll post some pics when I get it hitched up before the drive back on Wednesday.

https://conqueror4x4usa.com/products/uev-490-extreme/

I like it, but I can guarantee the wife would not.

We have this one:

images.php

Calidad

Full Access Members
Reaction score
62F17C29-F26C-4237-81A1-2C55A2F2E5E8.png Been very tempted to go more Hard sided in recent yrs. But we are a sailing family so I’d need to sell the big boat and the RV/trailer would need small boat hauling ability.
This rig did 12day 2700mile Yellowstone three yrs ago. Last yr was Zion,Bryce,Capitol Reef,Moab and North Rim. 12days 2900miles.

local stuff we haul small boats, sailing, canoeing etc. Have had 4 boats in transit plus the camp crap.

D77E1060-164B-4058-80CF-BE8B8CF708BE.png

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like it, but I can guarantee the wife would not.

We have this one:

images.php
We still wanted the whole ‘camping’ feel/vibe so the outdoor shower and bathroom isn’t a issue with the wife, it’s got privacy tents so it’s not bad plus heat and AC. Roughing it is arbitrary I guess.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We still wanted the whole ‘camping’ feel/vibe so the outdoor shower and bathroom isn’t a issue with the wife, it’s got privacy tents so it’s not bad plus heat and AC. Roughing it is arbitrary I guess.

We are typically at State Parks and they usually do not allow outdoor showers and/or soapy dish water running into the ground.