Got some stuff finished, 2 tone exterior now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROCKSBITE

Full Access Members
Reaction score
may be a silly question but when you spray bombed your cladding did you pull it off the truck or just tape everything up? ive been wanting to do my eb tan trim black but im afraid of all the clips

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just taped everything up. Granted, I think I got some on the car, but it's in places most people wouldn't notice.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the EB trim have clear coat on it? I think you'd have to sand that off, and what not. For the mine, it was just the vinyl, which is why the Fusion stuck so well. For yours, you might want to take it to a paint dealer, or at the very least strip the trim.

ROCKSBITE

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i really dont like the tan. i would love the black on black. i was thinking of getting teh dent in the hatch fixed and seeing if they could spray the mouldings at the same time. i was going to wetsand the clear anyway.

can i still use teh fusion???

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not an expert :(

I would just ask the paint shop how much they would charge you to paint if for you.

jlw0211

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by ELVATO

As a side note, something tells me that it's just a sticker or vinyl, since is a couple bubbles (could be rust underneath.) I'll try taking a close up picture so you can see.

Later on, I'll try contacting patriotdecals.com to see if they can make something.

I am not sure if it a sticker or not just know that they are for SSV Expeditions and I like the look.