Greetings from the Buckeye State

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warddaman

Reaction score
Hello all!!
I'm a proud owner of a 2000 Eddie Bauer AWD/4x4 with a 5.4. This has been in my family since 2003 and I purchased it from my family 1 1/2 years ago. I only put on 3000 miles on it in that time so as you can imagine I have had some brake line and caliber issues. Other then those its a GREAT SUV!! I'm now interested in lifting it and adding a bull guard. Dont want to do to much extra just something to make it stand out.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im reluctant to do this since youre from the SUCKEYE state...but welcome to the forum...yours truly...

DA BIG HOUSE!!!

OP
OP
W

warddaman

Reaction score
NICE!! I rep the Buckeyes thru and thru!! I will also claim the Reds and Bungals... I mean Bengals!!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NICE!! I rep the Buckeyes thru and thru!! I will also claim the Reds and Bungals... I mean Bengals!!

theyre saying Nebraska is taking the Big 10...their style of play will be different and will pose problems in the 10...not use to Big 12 style of play even though Michigan gave everyone probs with the offense...our defense sucked...then when they finally figured out/contained robinson...exsposed our all weaknesses...this will be an interesting season...