Hmm - 3 buttons on Driver's Sun Visor. What they do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcanfiel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I noticed there are 3 buttons on Driver's Sun Visor. What do they do? There is a little house above them...

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They all do the same thing. They can be programmed to operate a garage door opener.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I noticed there are 3 buttons on Driver's Sun Visor. What do they do? There is a little house above them...
They are like the three seashells...

Seriously, they are part of the HomeLink system and they are nice because you can open your garage door from 3 or 4 houses away. It really extends the range of the opener. They will program easily to most garage door openers.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They are like the three seashells...

Seriously, they are part of the HomeLink system and they are nice because you can open your garage door from 3 or 4 houses away. It really extends the range of the opener. They will program easily to most garage door openers.

I get maybe 30 feet with mine. My wife's LiftMaster gets 150+ feet. Of course that is totally unnecessary, but we were having fun seeing how far away we could open the door from. :D

rollinstone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not my GDO...thing was installed in the 80s...can't wait for it to break!