Hola

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadTxn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Greetings. I'm a proud "new" owner of a 2004 Eddie Bauer.

midnight.jpg

So far my mods are:

• Halo Projectors
  • HID
  • Smoked LED Taillights
  • Hardwired Valentine 1 with remote display
  • 4 integrated switches (V1, XM, TBD, & TBD)
  • Fire Extinguisher ;)

I'll add pictures of the V1 & switches later. For anyone considering headlights I have, they're crap. One came broken, some of the LEDs didn't work, and they don't quite fit well. I wired them so the eyebrows & LEDs flash with the turn signal when the lights are off, and alternating when the lights are on.
For anyone who already has the lights and is contemplating adding HIDs, be aware that the bulbs don't quite fit properly. I had to do some modifications to get them in. But they work. Anyway, I've been lurking here for a while, and wanted to say howdy.

Howdy.

tk1971

Reaction score
Nice... After seeing this all Black Expy, anyone else think the new Knight Rider should be an SUV? Just a thought.

tk

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder how it would look if you slightly smoked the amber turning signals in the mirrors.

Welcome :)

trdragons44

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yea i think that the new knight rider being an suv would be amazing.

OP
OP
M

MadTxn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I actually want to get the clear signals from the limited, but I have to convince myself that it's ok to buy the whole mirror just for that one part.

As promised, this is a pic of where I wired my switches, V1, & temporary XM receiver.

switches.jpg

Last edited:

PaisanNYC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you dont have a factory Nav, and want one, look into the Pioneer AVIC-D3 with XM Radio. You get a nice graphical XM interface in-dash :)

OP
OP
M

MadTxn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, the V1 is high on the windshield.

And I used to have a D3 in my fusion. I actually think you (PaisanNYC) helped me on another forum. I would get one again, but I was really irritated by the fact you can't easily search for a POI by distance. So I'm looking at the Kenwood DNX7100.