How hard is dent removal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Other guy paid for it since I watched HER bang HER door into mine.

We were sitting in my wife's car at the store one day - windows wide open - and a car parks next to us. Female passenger flings her passenger door open and smashes it into my wife's car. The woman didn't even bat an eye. She closed her door and walked into the store without apologizing or even glancing at us. We sat there in awe for a moment and then I returned the favor before we headed out.

wakeboarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well today sucked pretty hard...... We are having crazy winds with the winter storm today. I was on the parking lot of a grocery store and a car blew Into my car at full speed.

The picture below is the damage. I am so mad at the moment over this. I'm hoping a pointless deny removal place can fix it but the dent in the crease has me nervous.
The people who don’t put their carts away are the scum of the Earth!

SyndicateZ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok
We were sitting in my wife's car at the store one day - windows wide open - and a car parks next to us. Female passenger flings her passenger door open and smashes it into my wife's car. The woman didn't even bat an eye. She closed her door and walked into the store without apologizing or even glancing at us. We sat there in awe for a moment and then I returned the favor before we headed out.
Nicely done. Hopefully you didnt damage your doors edges in the process

2018ExpyPlatinum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yup, people are complete a**holes. This lady got out, hit my door, then said it wasn't her. I told her I watched you do it. Made her open her door to line it up with her door and my dent. She says, "Oh, ok. That's what insurance is for".

OP
OP
Tmg115

Tmg115

Reaction score
For the amount of money these trucks cost, you would think Ford would be able to put a plastic trim piece on the door to prevent this. My old suburban had that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire