How much are you guys paying for brand new '19s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grumpyoleman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
'18 Max XLT Ruby Red 4wd with 202, connectivity, drivers assistance and cargo packages. MSRP was 67 and some change. purchased two weeks ago for 55.4 (American), was the best deal I could find within 200 miles and had everything the wife wanted (her vehicle). There are still plenty of 18's on the lots around me, but not all of them are too anxious to see them go.

Sgt Darkness

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wait....there's a fix for the dancing side mirrors?!

Well maybe I jumped the gun on the mirror fix. But, I was thinking since I don’t have the mirror problem I assumed it was fixed somewhere during assembly.....you still have the problem? If none of the later ‘18s have that problem you would think Ford has created a fix. There are two 18s in my area that were assembled after 1 Jul 18 and neither has the mirror problem, weird huh? If I find there is/is not a fix I will post it pronto.......

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well maybe I jumped the gun on the mirror fix. But, I was thinking since I don’t have the mirror problem I assumed it was fixed somewhere during assembly.....you still have the problem? If none of the later ‘18s have that problem you would think Ford has created a fix. There are two 18s in my area that were assembled after 1 Jul 18 and neither has the mirror problem, weird huh? If I find there is/is not a fix I will post it pronto.......
Yep, problem persists. And now it happens to both the passenger and driver side...the other day they both did it together!

Sgt Darkness

Full Access Members
Reaction score
'18 Max XLT Ruby Red 4wd with 202, connectivity, drivers assistance and cargo packages. MSRP was 67 and some change. purchased two weeks ago for 55.4 (American), was the best deal I could find within 200 miles and had everything the wife wanted (her vehicle). There are still plenty of 18's on the lots around me, but not all of them are too anxious to see them go.

When was your 18 built? Some earlier 18s have had an outside mirror problem just wondered if yours has that problem. Most that were built in early 18 seem to have the moving mirror error, that’s why I asked what date yours was built.....

grumpyoleman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When was your 18 built? Some earlier 18s have had an outside mirror problem just wondered if yours has that problem. Most that were built in early 18 seem to have the moving mirror error, that’s why I asked what date yours was built.....

a) we have not had any problems yet with the mirrors (nor anything else for that matter)
b) I have no idea when it was built (wife has expy at work at the moment) but I will check tonight.

sponge

Reaction score
Just bought a 2019 XLT w/201 @$52k before $1750 rebate.

Found the rare bird of a 201 in blue apparently...

Wish I could have got fx4 and a couple one off options with the 201...but couldn’t pay for all the tech in 202 that I would just turn off...l

Next year they will likely offer the damn stealth on an xlt like they do the Explorer sport xlt

RhinoQuartz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just bought a 2019 XLT w/201 @$52k before $1750 rebate.

Found the rare bird of a 201 in blue apparently...

Wish I could have got fx4 and a couple one off options with the 201...but couldn’t pay for all the tech in 202 that I would just turn off...l

Next year they will likely offer the damn stealth on an xlt like they do the Explorer sport xlt

There is Explorer XLT w/Sport Appearance Package, that might be what you're thinking of. Not a stealth edition though.