How much lift do you guys think 46"s would need?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So the plan after the trans is a sas swap on leaf springs im going to try and use 46" used army tires and i think i can get away with 10-11" of lift.. what do you guys think, do i need more lift than that? i plan on regearing the axles when i buy them and adding lockers too. i think these are the wheels im going with as i need a 20" rim and im gonna get some offset too... thanks guys
MRW STEEL BEADLOCK  OFFROAD MOTORSPORT WHEELS BY MRW

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
I would do a simple mock up using a 46" round piece of plywood and see where the axle would have to be to clear everything.

OP
OP
TactialMonkey

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its gonna be a toy but also a daily caus I would totally drive the hell out of it but good call on the mock up

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've got 11" and its a tight fit for the 38's are you trimming the fender? I think you'll need more or trimming to fit a 46" I'd ask the guy that's already done it, although I haven't seen him on here for a while

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition