Husky Floor Liners vs. WeatherTech

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For those who went with the OEM all weather floor mats, are you happy with the choice or did they turn out to be a mistake?

Mine came with the the Ford weather mats and the carpet mats. It was an option on the window sticker. I can’t remember if it was $107.00 or $170.00, one of the two. They fit perfect and have the snaps. They are a more rubber style than the WT’s that are more rigid. I bought the full set of WT’s before I left the dealer and didn’t even realize I had a set of the Ford ones. I like the WT’s better because they channel the water to the door. The Ford ones only hold the water. They do not cover the Platinum door trim plate. Some people complain about the WT’s covering the plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

expeditiondriver

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For those that went with the Maxliners, are you still happy? The reason I'm asking is I am looking for something that's not as 'slick' as the Weathertechs. I want to have a little bit more traction on the mats in the rear bench row when people are stepping in. I perceive the Weathertechs to be fairly firm, but read that the Maxliners may be closer to the Husky material or the OEM all weather mats.

Something tells me I'm about to have an entire living room full of floor mats from every manufacturer.

Last edited:

KSC 2019 XLT

Reaction score
For those that went with the Maxliners, are you still happy? The reason I'm asking is I am looking for something that's not as 'slick' as the Weathertechs. I want to have a little bit more traction on the mats in the rear bench row when people are stepping in. I perceive the Weathertechs to be fairly firm, but read that the Maxliners may be closer to the Husky material or the OEM all weather mats.

Something tells me I'm about to have an entire living room full of floor mats from every manufacturer.

I have the Maxliner floor mats for my 2019 Expy. They fit perfectly on all three rows and they are not slick at all. Have them for 3 months and extremely happy with them.

Wangle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I fretted over this for months after our purchase of a new Limited in January 2019. We waited for the Husky Xact for the front. We find them perfect in every way. I wanted them for the second and third row but could not justify the cost difference between them and the one piece Weathertech, which is completely adequate and a nice solution, albeit a little hard and slick. We waited as long as we could to order the cargo mat. We really wanted a Husky Xact, But they were not available. We finally decided on the Husky because we were really happy with the pointy knobs on the bottom that kept our Husky mats from sliding around. (We have Husky mats in two other older vehicles as well.) When we received the cargo liner we discovered it had very very short nubs on the bottom. It fit perfectly, however, and we are very pleased with it. We have not experienced any hatch interference issues.

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have had the maxliners for 6+ months and love them. My dad just got them for his new Ranger and loves them too. Never have thought they were slippery.

Pete6114

Reaction score
ordering another set of weathertech for my new EX today. Also will get the weathertech window deflectors. Husky's are to soft and are not as high

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ordering another set of weathertech for my new EX today. Also will get the weathertech window deflectors. Husky's are to soft and are not as high

Off topic, but post a pic of your rig with the window deflectors. I have some on my Superduty but not sure what they would look like in the Expy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Julio Walker

Reaction score
The weather tech fit great in the front. The middle row is having issues with the seat sliding forward. For some reason, it refuses to flush and it gets caught every time my kids try to get in. I’m not very happy with them.

Pete6114

Reaction score
Off topic, but post a pic of your rig with the window deflectors. I have some on my Superduty but not sure what they would look like in the Expy.
Once i get the EX, today or tomorrow, i wont be installing them till after the windows are tinted next week sometime, but i'll post a pic for you. I have them on my 150 and do like them better than the Ford stickons.