I could use your help on this one guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
"Thanks to all the responses and help everyone her added and chimed in for coughSTAMPcaugh”

That can be taken two ways. If I was a millennial I might not feel soft and fuzzy inside right now and I would need a hug.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm glad you got the Honda fixed but still can't get over the $200 tip. I'll bet that's the greatest tip he ever got by far. What I don't understand is how can afford to give that tip and your wife is still driving a 2003 and not complaining. I could never get away with that. Take care.

It's not rich people who tip well (rich people, depending on upbringing, either tip reliably but lowish %, or not at all)

Good tips are almost always from honest works-for-a-living types who appreciate a service that was just what they needed in some migraine-inducing situation... and great tips are almost invariably from folks who can actually relate to the person getting tipped and express understanding that they went above-and-beyond

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's true about tipping. My best tips when I drove taxi, was from bartenders and waitresses. The worst we're ones that I dropped at the most expensive hotels here on the hill. And what the hell is cough stamp caugh? I know the Stamp part

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

John Christopher

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's true about tipping. My best tips when I drove taxi, was from bartenders and waitresses. The worst we're ones that I dropped at the most expensive hotels here on the hill. And what the hell is cough stamp caugh? I know the Stamp part

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

I'm also wondering what that means.

OP
OP
Habbibie

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Yea I was supposed to do the valve adjustment and I woke up not in the mood.... instead I came up with a super excuse for myself and I'm taking the family to the zoo lol I already pre bought the tickets now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FukNshT